|View More Images of Ogwen Bank Country Park|
This 12-acre natural woodland at Ogwen Bank will surely captivate your entire family. Set in the Nant Francon Valley in the foothills of Snowdonia, you will enjoy rabbits playing freely on your front door and a view of super natural charm. Offering nearly a mile of river facade, the River Ogwen runs through the grounds with waterfalls and pools.
The old historic Welsh slate village of Bethesda is just a mile away. The Olde Worlde Country Club, which is the former hunting lodge to Penrhyn Castle, will welcome you with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Unwind and relax by the log fire after a full day of activities.
A collection of one, two, and three bedroom luxury lodges in a serene setting.
- Kitchen equipped with microwave oven, dishwasher and washing machine
- Duvets and bed linens
- Centrally heated
- Includes gas and electricity
- Babies should be part of the party total
- Highchairs and cots £7pw each
- All-male, all-female or mixed groups under 25 not allowed
- Pets not allowed
See more log cabins in Gwynedd
These log cabins are featured in our article(s):